ORLANDO, APRIL 27-29, 2017
Welcome to Be the Change, the ULTIMATE event for entrepreneurs who are tired of excuses, tired of half-measures, and tired of WAITING for their time.
This is the place where you can stop the excuses, stop the BS and start building a business that matters.
Take 3 days to take control of your business.
3 days to take control of your life.
3 days to learn everything you need to know to make the money you’ve always wanted and create the life you’ve always dreamed of.
The truth is that it starts with you.
This is YOUR year to Be The Change.
So are you in, or are you out?
Why Be The Change?
Be the Change is an event like no other.
It is not a feel good event filled with empty promises of success without a plan to make it happen. Why? Because success isn’t easy. And it’s why most entrepreneurs never find it.
If you’re serious about doing the work it takes to succeed, then this event will give you all the tools necessary to bring your vision to life, or take your already successful enterprise to the next level.
Over the course of 3-days you will:
- Get a blueprint laying out every step necessary to build a thriving business while showcasing the common pitfalls to avoid at all costs
- Have access to the latest marketing trends and tactics that are ACTUALLY working for entrepreneurs just like you
- Have unfettered access to one of the best marketing minds in the industry (that’s Suzanne in case you are wondering), complete with no-nonsense coaching from stage
- Get private guidance from our team of marketing coaches and experts on the specific needs of your business
- Receive mindset coaching around why most businesses fail and what you must do in order to survive
- Learn from specially selected keynoters and top marketers who will share the secrets of their success
- Network with like minded entrepreneurs who are serious about success and refuse to quit even when the going gets tough
Be The Change is not an event of fluff, but real, actionable support on what it takes to not only become successful, but stay successful.
Who is Be The change for?
Should you attend Be the Change?
We’ll be honest. Not everyone should attend Be the Change. In fact, if you’re prone to complaining, and would rather be right than know the truth about success, you should save your money and go elsewhere.
This is event for entrepreneurs who:
- Tired of working hard without finding success
- Want to learn the latest trends, strategies and tactics that are working in the entrepreneurial field today
- Are willing to do whatever it takes, even when things get hard
- Have “tried it all” but still can’t seem to make it all work
- Are just starting out in business and want to learn what it really takes to succeed
- Entrepreneurs who are already doing well but know they can do more, be more and have more than they ever dreamed
- Want to know what they don’t know and want to learn it from the best in the industry
- Know that success is hard, but that’s why it works
- Are willing to change their mind about how money is made and how business is run
- Are tired of doing business as usual
- Want to make more money
If this is you, you should be there.
And if not, that’s ok too. We can refer you to many other events that will tell you what you want to hear (even if it won’t make you any money).
Let’s be perfectly clear: Suzanne is the main event at Be the Change.
This means 3 days of straight talk from the Suzanne herself.
That doesn’t mean that we don’t also bring in some
seriously talented no-nonsense speakers as well.
We know that when you come to an event put on by one of the top minds in the entrepreneurial field, you want to spend serious time with the person themselves.
Suzanne Evans is a market and business building dynamo, who demonstrated the power of her marketing prowess by building her own multiple 7-figure business in record time and making the INC 500/5000 list FOUR YEARS in a row.
If you’ve never seen Suzanne in person, then you’re in for a treat. It’s your chance to experience a mix of powerful business strategy mixed with a hilarious take on life, business, and everything in between.
Nothing is off limits and within the first 5 minutes of attending Be the Change, you’ll discover that this event is anything other than business as usual.
Get to know our growing list of amazing presenters and speakers.
The “Tell it like it is” boss of business building.
- 4PM – 6:30PM
Registration begins the night before the event itself.
- Day 1 – April 27
- 8:00AM – 2:00PM
- 2:00PM – 4:00PM
- 4:30PM – 6:00PM
- 8:00PM – 9:00PM
- Day 2 – April 28
- 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- 11:00AM – 12:30PM
- 2:30PM – 3:20PM
- 4:30PM – 9:00PM
- Day 3 – April 29
- 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- 11:00AM – 12:30PM
- 2:30PM – 4:00PM
- 4:30PM – 5:00PM
BE THE CHANGE is meant to be THE DESTINATION for growing entrepreneurs like yourself. It’s why we bring in top-notch vendors and resources to make sure you have everything you need to thrive.
We’ll be frank...we know Suzanne isn’t everyone’s cup of tea (nor should she be). We also know that Suzanne doesn’t know EVERYTHING (don’t tell her we said that!), and that’s why at Be the Change you’ll find everything you need to build your business and your movement all under one roof. Suzanne has assembled an ARMY of top-notch resources for you to grow your business in the most profitable and enjoyable way possible.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SPONSOR?
It’s quite simple. This is the ONLY event that brings together the best mind in the marketing game plus all of the resources you need to build a highly profitable and thriving business.
It’s ideal for all levels of business owners, from those just starting out, to those who already have six or seven figure companies.
So even if you’ve yet to make your first dollar in business, we GUARANTEE that this is the event to help you start making it right away (plus a whole lot more after that)!
(AND WHEN YOU ENROLL NOW – GET A COMPLIMENTARY TICKET TO BRING A FRIEND!)
Why Be The Change alone? Bring a friend (you know the one…the one who keeps talking about their dream of starting a business but can’t seem to get off their butts…) for extra encouragement, support and high-fives as you take your next powerful steps to the business of your dreams.
They come free of charge.
Register for General Admission or upgrade now for ALL ACCESS!
RESERVE YOUR SEAT FOR BE THE CHANGE 2017 IN FLORIDA GET YOUR TICKET FOR $497! OR, UPGRADE YOUR TICKET TO ALL ACCESS FOR ONLY $199 MORE ($696 TOTAL)!
(Only 200 ALL ACCESS Tickets available)
Look, we’ll be honest. You can attend Be the Change via our general admission and you’ll still get tremendous value way beyond the cost of attending.
But look…since you’re going to be here…why not experience everything Be The Change has to truly offer?
Get the Full Be The Change Experience with our limited All Access Upgrade.
First things first…we only have 200 All Access Tickets Available.
That may sound like a lot, but they go fast (We can’t begin to tell you how many people come to the event wanting to upgrade only to discover they have sold out)!
With our All Access Upgrade you become our VIPs for the event. You are our rock stars. Priority Seating. Lunch onus (plus dinner at our Hell Yeah Awards presentation), access to our 4th annual Late Night Session with Suzanne and the Hell Yeah team, plus a whole lot more.
Upgrading is easy and it’s only $199 more. Trust us, you won’t regret it.
- Entrance To The Event Each ticket holder has access to our General Sessions ($797 Value).
- Bring A Friend (complimentary) Each ticket holder receives a ticket to gift to a friend ($797 Value).
- Late Night Session With Suzanne ONLY for All Access attendees: Q & A with behind-the-scenes, back-stage look at this world-class event! ($500 Value).
- 3 Lunch Passes Good for 3 delicious pre-paid lunches at Be The Change Event. ($90 Value).
- Express Pass Registration Nothing sucks more after a cramped flight than waiting in line to register. Your registration will be fast and easy! (Priceless!)
- Priority Seating With A Table OMG: A Real table for your notes. Your laptop. Your tablet, and the incredible BTCE materials that we’ve already prepared for you. (Priceless!)
Pay in full options
- GENERAL ADMISSION
- ALL ACCESS
(ONLY $199 MORE!)
Payment plan options
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd Orlando, FL 32827
The dress code is “be your best self”! This is THE place to network, meet other strategic entrepreneurs, alliances, joint venture partners, clients, and suppliers of the resources you need to grow your business. We recommend you bring an additional sweater, wrap or jacket, as our meeting room will be on the cool side.
Late April is a beautiful time of year in Orlando. The average daytime high temperature is around low 80°s…with plenty of sun! Be sure to pack layers of clothing to be prepared, as seminar room temperatures can also vary. It’s the perfect time to join Suzanne Evans and over 1000 other incredible business owners from April 27 to April 29, 2017 in Orlando, Florida.
HERE'S THE DEAL: WOMEN ROCK
And yes there are a lot of women at my event. But here is why the women are here…
They are learning to make MORE money! What could be hotter than that? Right?
This isn’t a fluffy cushy event full of bullshit stuff that doesn’t work. This is for serious business owners.
People who are serious about making money, and making a difference in the world while building profitable business.
So if you are MAN enough to join us – I DARE you to come. You won’t regret it I promise.
AND I’ve got the proof to show you a few of the brave men who are tough enough to hang with me…